Children and youth are invited to join our Religious Education program in the annex after the Story for All Ages. While in session, children will participate in a variety of activities. Some of which may include a time for sharing joys and concerns, movement activities, art, dramatic play, discussion of the story, and other games or activities which support the Unitarian Universalist principles.
The first letter of each principle corresponds to the seven colors of the rainbow:
red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet:
1. Respect the importance and value of each person
2. Offer fair and kind treatment to everyone
3. Yes, to spiritual growth and learning together
4. Grow by exploring ideas and finding your own truth
5. Believe in your ideals and voice your vote
6. Insist on justice, freedom, and peace for all
7. Value our responsibility in the web of life
If you have questions about our Religious Education program please contact Kerry Braider, Director of Religious Education @ 707-263-7464 or email@example.com.